Friday, November 21, 2008
Shopping in Stockholm
One of the joys of a girls' getaway is girl centric venues, namely shopping at second-hand stores and neat Swedish design places. Charlene is a designer and has great style; we couldn't have asked for a better person to show us around. My favorite finds are some of your Christmas presents, but I think the coolest thing I got for myself was an antique cookie tin. Or the neat dishtowel with pastries.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That seems like so much fun. I love girlfriends. I can't wait to see all of you great finds, since I'm sure you meant some were for me. Ha-ha. Miss you.
Hello Emily and Jeremy,
Sarah just turned me onto your blog and I must admit this is my first post ever on any blog anywhere. Tell me you bought one of those heart shaped sausage logs because nothing says "I love sausage" quite like a heart shaped sausage. Of course I suppose it all depends on how you slice it. At work, gotta go over&out. JK
of course there are some swedish goods earmarked for you sar! christmas markets start here in eight days too.
and johnny k! yeah yeah, i'm so extra glad you joined the blogging world. now facebook... come on, moe is on. everybody's doing it.
do we get you and julie for christmas this year? i'm putting a johnny k visit on my christmas list.
Post a Comment