Have you ever had someone pose for a picture as a cover while you really took a picture of a nearby guy in daisy dukes or someone trying to bring back hammer pants? Look how busted the Moes were in trying to capture Joan Jett's hairdo. Red eye prevention light is a covert photographer's curse. You got stink eye instead of red eye.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Those Moes
Have you ever had someone pose for a picture as a cover while you really took a picture of a nearby guy in daisy dukes or someone trying to bring back hammer pants? Look how busted the Moes were in trying to capture Joan Jett's hairdo. Red eye prevention light is a covert photographer's curse. You got stink eye instead of red eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We were so busted, yet I didn't know 'till later. I was totally innocent in the whole shennanigans...I say that just in case "stink eye" tracks down this blog. I don't want her to hunt me down and take unflattering pictures of me!
Moe
Are you sure it's stink eye? It may be a bit of a "bedroom eye" look. Let's face it, Moe has a way with the german girls.
Post a Comment