Sunday, November 9, 2008

Moe and T-Mo

Sarah, please do not let these posts make you sad.  We talked about you extensively and wished you and Dave were with us, and I thank you for e-ntroducing me to the Moes! I had not considered that Moe's sister was also a Moe, but she fortunately has adopted a T with her Mo which allowed us to avoid any confusion. 
On day one, I immediately knew the Moes were our kind of people as we split two bottles of wine with lunch. After a couple hours of lunching, it struck me that they may want to see some of the city, as Moe's visits have been predominantly Oktoberfest based, and Munich is one of the few places T-Mo hasn't been. So next you see us at a great Italian cafe Fredrik called schicki-micki but I think is sweet. Then we did a full on walking tour before taking in the Hofbräuhaus and another Bavarian place by the Frauenkirche. Crowders, something in the picture may find its way to you soon.  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww - family, friends, and beer. That's like my 3 favorite things. Ooh, what do I get? Is it your coat? Did you steal the utensils? The suspense is unbearable! Miss you guys!