Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Muskegon Christmas Food Agenda

  • burritos at The Station  
  • Carla's chicken fajitas
  • mom's gingerbread cookies
  • turkey tetrazinski. oh come on, Johnny K, you have to join us for Christmas.
  • Rachel's Emily's enchiladas. yours are better than the original Rach. (Mexican food has three appearances before we even start our Houston food agenda.)
  • peppermint stick ice cream. without dad's extra special mints.
  • dirt pudding
  • Scribb's pizza. Jeremy puts that on the list. I just like their corner pieces.
  • beef jerky from that movie store on Apple that always smells like meat. again, Jeremy.
  • bbq chicken pizza and a bottle of Relax at Topo's. Curse you Topo's for closing.
  • maybe we can substitute in that new Mexican place where I had the Muskegon special this summer. awesome. 
  • the kind of peanut buttery but like peanut brittle with chocolate on top thing grandma makes. or nuts and bolts. or puppy chow. anything you bring over in a tin grandma.
  • ribbon jello. just kidding mom.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me crazy but i shurly did not see a letter to santa. one would think that would be on your list. did we not no how that was always going to go dowm? help me out em.
love you
terri

Kerry said...

Totally agree with you on Topos...damn them. But I think you should add Frosty O to the list. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

jergen and i used to dream about food when we lived in china. you never expect to miss unhealthy american cuisine as much as you do.

Anonymous said...

What about a Houston food agenda?

Sarah said...

I don't know, Molly and Nick were big fans of grandmas ribbon jello over Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to your Muskegon Christmas Drinks Agenda. Laaambruuusco!

Anonymous said...

Dont forget shots of Jager in the a.m. on the drinks agenda. Maybe Rachel can help us out on the 98.6

Anonymous said...

Whoa, y'all live pretty high on the hog up there in Muskingum. All that talk about food makes me hungry. All that talk about the 98.6 makes me want to vom'. I'll stick with the warm egg nog, thanks. But alas, bad news, I'll be in White Bear Lake, MN (that's God's country for you country folk) while you guys are kickin' it Wolf Lake style. So sorry. Have a safe and fun trip though!

Anonymous said...

Hey Em, I was at Moms yesterday and you will be pleased to know Grandmas ribbon jello is still in the fridge waiting for your arrival. Sorry you can't make it Johnny K, I was bringing the 98.6 on tap.