Big Scoop! Baby Mitchell is here!!! He was born weighing 7 pounds 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. He's also sporting blond hair and already breastfeeding like an expert. And Rachel, who is one bad mammajamma, seemed to suffer no real trauma or anxiety from the whole procedure. I've made a bigger deal about some of my haircuts. She's tough.
Thanks so much Jason for documenting the day so beautifully for me. Okay it probably wasn't just for me, but I love all of the pictures so much. I'm just going to take a picture of a picture from Jason's online gallery. This may not be the recipe for the best picture quality, but I want to post my beautiful new nephew who Molly and Nick call "baby Rachel."
2 comments:
oh emily! look at that face! and that cute little hat! soon molly and nick will call him "baby mitchell," erik and jenna always call tallak "baby tallak." like the other day when erik called jergen and said, "uncle jergen, you have to stop putting things on baby tallak's head all the time."
you know, on the brady bunch, marsha always went around balancing a book on her head to help her posture and ergo her modeling career. maybe tal is headed in the same path. john klein thinks so.
Post a Comment