We are friends of some seriously funny people. See if you don't concur.
Our friends Nick and Kristin were recently involved in the 48 Hour Film project in Houston where they totally won for best film. They had to draw a genre and had 48 hours to write, edit, score, and turn in a short movie. The Project also required certain elements to be embedded in the film. This year, they drew the genre Romance and had to include the following elements:
Character: Jarod Puller
Prop: a ball
Dialogue: "I'm just not sure about that."
Congratulations Urbanos and Nick's comedy Troupe, 4th Collective.
4 comments:
Freakin Sweet ... Thanks Em !!!!!
Also, True Story ... when you leave a comment here, it asks you to type in the 'Word Verification' ... my 'Word Verification' for this comment is 'Phodyso', which is awesome because of how many ways it can be used ...
'Whatchyou Drinkin?'
'phodyso'
'How old is you?'
'phodyso'
'How much was yo car stereo?'
'phodyso'
Ahh, the possibilities are endless ... I can't make this stuff up ...
too funny! you hang with some weird folk...love it!!!!
Hey Urbanos, nice work! I've watched it a couple times; it cracks me up. Nick, that was you in the chicken head, right? Beautiful.
My word verification was bullst. I swear I'm not making this up.
Thank you for allowing me to view this funny video. I loved the gun scene, but am most impressed over that doughnut one.
Post a Comment