We're happy to have T and Carla and cousin Dawn join us this week for more adventures. We've been touring Munich, sampling the local cuisine, and we introduced Carla to the Weinschorle. Absent the Weinschorle, I'm sure she wouldn't have called Dawn a cougar.
We ventured out for a Sunday hike to Zwiesel, where you see Dawn with her sassy backpack looking out from the mountaintop of Heigelkopf. We're not too proud to admit to taking this tram partway to the top either.

This was the first hike of the year I've seen cows back on the mountains, here letting little girls decorate them with dandelions.
3 comments:
Man, that looks fun. I hope you have as great of time as we did. Be careful Carla, those Weinschorles are addicting. I could go for one right now. Ok, it's only 7:30 in the morning and I'm at work - but later for sure!
I thought my life was over but I survived!!!! Don't under estimate the out of shape relatives!!!!
i have had evie kahn's dandalion wine before. brewed right here in down town WOLF LAKE it was amazing! just like you and jeremy
love'
terri
Post a Comment