Before heading home from Bolzano, Jeremy and I went for a great hike above the city in the midst of these quizzical pipe looking structures. I don't fully get why these earth pyramids look so bizarre, but I read that they're leftover deposits from the ice age and that exposure to the elements will eventually destroy them. I'm glad we got to see them first.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Earth Pyramids
Before heading home from Bolzano, Jeremy and I went for a great hike above the city in the midst of these quizzical pipe looking structures. I don't fully get why these earth pyramids look so bizarre, but I read that they're leftover deposits from the ice age and that exposure to the elements will eventually destroy them. I'm glad we got to see them first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you got to see them too. They are very cool. I loved Bolzano so much. Thanks again for the best week ever!
aw sar, thank you guys! i'm so glad i get to see you all super soon!
Post a Comment