I didn't have a red shirt for Bayern, much like I never had an orange shirt for the Dynamo except the time I borrowed one that was a little small and Guy said I looked like a big orange ho-sicle, but I was totally in the minority. It seemed like everyone in the U-bahn, which seemed like everyone in Munich, was wearing a red and white stripe jersey and singing and joyful.
The game was such a good one too; we can't thank Jay and Fredrik enough for letting us use their tickets! I love how the fans chant the player's name who scores a goal. The name Schweinsteiger even seemed almost melodious in chant. Jeremy and I agreed that we'd love to have the whole stadium cheering our names. Bayern soundly defeated Berlin 4-1.
2 comments:
Although this may sound odd to others, Guy's "big orange ho-sicle" comment actually was a compliment...
but of course. i totally took it as such!
Post a Comment