Monday, September 8, 2008

Der Heuberg


I know, I promised no more cows, but look how sweetly they're snuggling.  There was face licking too; it was pretty adorable.  
Jeremy got home from Cologne Friday after 9:00 and was so tired.  But we realized that it was going to be awesome Saturday but cold and rainy Sunday, so we really had to gear up for an early Saturday hike.
I caused some early complications by confusing the town of Ried im Winkl with Reit im Winkl, but we made it eventually.  Surely, one can see the similarities. This hike offered a lovely view of the River Inn, (It's not a hotel; the river is actually named Inn) abundant cows, and great terrain.  I love when you can hike in the roots of big old trees.  


2 comments:

Wendy B said...

That is a really sweet cow picture, so we'll allow it :)

Anonymous said...

oooh, you know I love the cow pictures! especially nuzzling cows.