Birthdays are fabulous - especially when they are yours, huh? Thanks everyone for the well wishes...I find I am enjoying 29 more and more each year that I turn it. I will definately take you up on the wine offer, Maria...but only if it comes in a box...and is that French kind - Chillable. Pronounced Chil-a-bley. Thanks Em for the sweet Blog!!
Happy Birthday Amy. I didn't know we were the same age. You Rock! I will drink a birthday bottle of Lambrusco in your honor. Pronounced "Lamb-Bruuuew-sko" :)
You go Rachel. I am the reason you can say that. I was there. The only reason you like wine in the box, Amy, is so you can share. You are that special! Happy Birthday.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Amy! Isn't that a ridiculous way to say Happy Birthday? Hey, when is Josh bringing you to Germany for your bday? We miss you.
Amy, I would take you to Little Mexico for a birthdya fiesta, but sadly, it burned down. Shoot! I'll look for you on margarita night in the Skee! I hope that you had a great day!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Amy!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy 29th Amy! Lets go to Dockers. I still owe you some relax and a sammy :)
Birthdays are fabulous - especially when they are yours, huh? Thanks everyone for the well wishes...I find I am enjoying 29 more and more each year that I turn it. I will definately take you up on the wine offer, Maria...but only if it comes in a box...and is that French kind - Chillable. Pronounced Chil-a-bley. Thanks Em for the sweet Blog!!
Happy Birthday Amy. I didn't know we were the same age. You Rock! I will drink a birthday bottle of Lambrusco in your honor. Pronounced "Lamb-Bruuuew-sko" :)
Happy Birthday Amy!!! Unklike all you other liars I am 29!!
You go Rachel. I am the reason you can say that. I was there. The only reason you like wine in the box, Amy, is so you can share. You are that special! Happy Birthday.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Amy! Isn't that a ridiculous way to say Happy Birthday? Hey, when is Josh bringing you to Germany for your bday? We miss you.
Amy, I would take you to Little Mexico for a birthdya fiesta, but sadly, it burned down. Shoot! I'll look for you on margarita night in the Skee! I hope that you had a great day!
Post a Comment