Sunday, September 21, 2008

The largest beer event in the world..


I imagine that title with a WWWF level of enthusiasm and style of introduction. Ahhh, Oktoberfest. I must start with some apology for the poor quality of my pictures.  I just brought my old camera and dropped it once on the way, so I feel lucky we scored any. These are from before the dancing on tables started.
Like so many of my posts, this one includes a huge thank you to Jay and Fredrick, this time for inviting us to their table in the Hofbräu tent.  We had a ridiculous amount of fun and liked everyone we met so much. 

We're also quite thankful to Marco, pictured with Jeremy, whose charm ensured us prompt service from our waitress all night, even in the later hours of the night when Jeremy started to worry that they were running out of beer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit, I should have been there! I am still trying hard to make it this year, and now it looks like I may make it this coming weekend. I hope I can drag you two out to the fest again! Moe

Anonymous said...

what happened to the boobies for jergie??

em said...

ali, jergs, that girl to my right is wearing a dirndl as intended. impressive no?

mooooeee, it is never difficult to talk me into more parties. we may be having a party here one night, but you'd so be invited.

Anonymous said...

Now to be fair there were only about 7 million liters of beer left for the party. I just wanted to be sure to get a third one just in case we were about out; however, I assure you I that I left someone a half liter on our table just in case they had the same worry as me.