Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cel-e-brate Good Times, Come on!

That's right, a little Kool and of course the Gang to celebrate this....
It's not just how the floor looks before we go out Amy, it's all of our previously lost goods! Look on the left of the couch--my coat!  and a bunch of things we forgot we packed.  We have raincoats and socks and blankets.  It's all very exciting.  Our goods, scheduled to arrive at the end of June, recently turned up in a warehouse and were delivered to us today. September 9th. The day after Jergs', the day before Dave's, and six days before Vicki's birthdays.  We're not sure where any of it will fit now into our freestanding IKEA closets, but that is of no import. Stuff, yeah!

8 comments:

Jul said...

Oh how exciting!

Anonymous said...

rain coats and blankets! whoo hoo! i'm so happy for you guys. i bet your stuff is also happy to have found you.

Anonymous said...

hooray! I'm so glad that worked out!

Vicki Holz said...

Aw, thanks for the shout outs! Wunderbar!

Anonymous said...

You are sure to be stunning in your fashionable rain coat. Your frocks will be the envy of all the local girls. Yeah clothes!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The color pallet cracks me up.

Sarah said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you got your stuff. I love stuff. I hope you didn't have to carry the box up all those stairs.

Anonymous said...

Finally! Woo-hoo!!