I've been in the Altstadt a few times since it became officially Christmastime, but this was the first time I've experienced the market here, which I define as having a drink and stopping at multiple stands. Thus, I'm counting my excursion with Debbie today as Christmas market experience four. I especially like the big shaggy dog in this picture.
And now I can add Heidelbeerepunsch to my repertoire of Christmas drinks. Debbie and I also decided that we must try the Weihnachtstraum (Christmas Dream) and the Schneemann (Snowman). I didn't expect my Christmas market experience to become a tour of hot spiced beverages, but so it goes.
3 comments:
Take me to your beverages!
as soon as you're home!
See, we were just trying to experience the Christmas markets too when we ordered the hot spiced wine for breakfast in July.
How was the snowman? What color was it? Isn't the saying, "Don't drink yellow snow?"
Post a Comment