Sunday, December 28, 2008

Portrait of Jeremy with ten day facial scruff and second prize winning sweater

Thanks to Julie and Kevbo for giving Jeremy and outlet to express his holiday style. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great party, Julie and Kevin.

I thought I had the win according to the popular vote from the exit polls. Unfortunately, I didn't see the fine print that said I couldn't dominate the competition two years in a row.

Finally, I'd like to thank the team behind the sweater, Margaret and Terri. I couldn't have come this far without your help. Ladies, there are 3 fuzzy navel wine coolers in Margaret's fridge with your names on them.

Anonymous said...

i have a whole new love for the taste of the PEACH.

Anonymous said...

I really do think that last years sweater beat this years. I do think that some of the other ones were weird too!!!!

Anonymous said...

to clear up the blog readers confusion...the fuzzy navel wine coolers were peach. Terri and I did prize winning stitches on that sweater. No one could pull it off like Jeremy though. He knew just how to sway his arms which showed off the hanging candy canes.