Another Bayern ticket and Jeremy and I were off to Salzburg for the day. Their markets were lovely and plentiful, and Jeremy and I partook of a few new drinks with mixed reviews: Rotweinpunsch, Mandarineingwerpunsch, and Proseccopunsch. Here you'll see Jeremy drinking one in front of a Mozart statue, an array manger residents including various elephants, and Jeremy looking adorable with hat head.


It was awesome to get to see T-Mo and to meet the rest of the gang. and to once again visit Gyoia. Andreas says hi.
We decided that a trip to Munich ought to include the world's largest Feuerzangenbowle which I was also lucky enough to catch in Nürnburg. I wonder if it travels by train. Jeremy wanted his picture taken by it to send to Regis who apparently likes biggest things in the world.
We decided that a trip to Munich ought to include the world's largest Feuerzangenbowle which I was also lucky enough to catch in Nürnburg. I wonder if it travels by train. Jeremy wanted his picture taken by it to send to Regis who apparently likes biggest things in the world.
Thanks again so much Moes for including us in your trip to Munich!
No comments:
Post a Comment