Sunday, January 11, 2009

Auf Wiedersehen Fun Bearded Jeremy

In the spirit of the NHL playoff beard, Jeremy attempted to demonstrate how long he could hold out against defeat, or in this case the end of his vacation, via his facial hair. Since its onset on December 15th, we have marveled at this phenomenon. One would not have guessed that salt and pepper Jeremy would have such an interesting color palate on his face with red, lumberjack looking growth dominating his scruffiness while the gray on his head remained absent in his beard, save for four single hairs, two per side. Also of note are the enigmatic patches of dense and sparse hair.
To prolong the fun with facial hair, we also thought we'd take a look at a range of styles between Jeremy with full scruff and clean-cut Jeremy. First, the circle beard or goatee. With this look, Jeremy joins the ranks of Uncle Sam and Colonel Sanders. Next, we have only the moustache and soul patch.
In the last step, just the Tom Selleck. And finally, full on back to work corporate Jeremy. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ha! i'm glad i got to experience fun FULL bearded Jeremy :-)

Anonymous said...

Jeremy is so much fun. Thanks for the laugh. Love and miss you both.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Especially the Tom Selleck..that's my fav.

krhagan said...

I agree! The stash alone is hilarious!!

Sarah said...

That corporate look is hillarous!! Good one guys. I was a little disappointed there wasn't a Hitler in there somewhere, but maybe next time. I'm sure it would be a hit! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

i was personaly looking for nose hair

Helly said...

I hope that I, in some small way, helped convince Jeremy to keep that awful looking beard for a few days longer. Definitely go with the 'stache, ladies from Wolf Lake love the 'stache :)

Anonymous said...

This reminds me a lot of when I quit my job and moved to California and REFUSED to shave for about 6 weeks. It looked horrible.