Our reasons for coming home include wanting to meet new babies Mitchell, Paul, Leila, and Rohan, (and Ella--next time!) and wanting to see my mamas having new little mamas: Christine, Karolyn, and Birdy, whose baby shower for Louise was today. I haven't been told that she is being named for me, but they also never said she isn't so...
Also pictured: Lia's exhibitionist cat Bubby.
5 comments:
Thanks for taking pictures Emily! They're great :-)
I'm pretty sure your fantastic pictures have inspired us to buy a new camera. Maybe even a Sony.
oh Em - awesome pics! It was wonderful to see you...I miss you already.
birdy, i can't wait to see your new camera and the ousie pictures you take with it!
kiki, we just got our forwarded mail today, and I LOVE my Hagan family picture. I can't wait for next year's with your new sweet nameless baby!
waaaahhh
I'm still upset that I had to miss it :(
Glad to see the pictures though!
I know these babies! Cool names.
Post a Comment