Munich is the city of monks, but you don't usually see them in groups meandering about. This is the scene I came upon on my way home from the Literaturhaus with some of the Hausfrauen today. The cafe of the Literaturhaus has fun quotes on the servingwear. On the cup: "Mehr Erotik, bitte!" (More erotica, please!) and the saucer: "Mehr Sexualität, die Herrschaften!" (More Sexuality, Gentlemen!) And plates had different quotes like: "Es muß doch jetzt schon bald wahr sein, dass ich berühmt bin" (Soon, it must be true that I am famous!). I like when my German learning has entertaining results. Using my patchy German to interact with the meter reader sometime in the next three hours should also be entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those cassocks are a little on the short side...daring.
I appreciate the sensible shoes!
Cool! I'm bummed I missed it, especially the monks!!!
Post a Comment