I think I've found a new favorite establishment. Jessas, the Bavarian word for Jesus, is a delightful little place that combines frozen treats and the Lord. They were playing "Hallelujah" while I got my Turkish honey cone.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow em the fellow serving is he the turkish honey? NICE!
oh no rach. you can't overdue wayne's world. i may have to drop strange brew out of my repertoire though. i'm afraid it might just have a regional following. or maybe people are sick of me saying "i'll take you to the loony bin, and i'll go to the brewery" at any mention of breweries.
Em, perfect timing, you need to check out mlive (or look at my blog, I linked it). Strange Brew 25th Anniversary. Sadly I don't think there will be a re-release with a Criterion edition dvd.
7 comments:
wow em the fellow serving is he the turkish honey? NICE!
awesome!
Can you get a palm sundae? blah-ha-ha.
Did you choose the Heavenly Hash, or maybe.... Praylines 'n Cream?
And if Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, He'd be pralines and......and hopefully two consecutive Waynes World references isn't over doing it!!
oh no rach. you can't overdue wayne's world. i may have to drop strange brew out of my repertoire though. i'm afraid it might just have a regional following. or maybe people are sick of me saying "i'll take you to the loony bin, and i'll go to the brewery" at any mention of breweries.
Em, perfect timing, you need to check out mlive (or look at my blog, I linked it). Strange Brew 25th Anniversary. Sadly I don't think there will be a re-release with a Criterion edition dvd.
Post a Comment