My strategy so far is to slur all of them when i speak so it starts with a "d" but finishes with a kind of slur/cough. It often works but was brutal at the dry cleaner where my system fell apart after i lost my ticket, and i ended up pantomiming my needs. I'm going to walk much farther in the future to go to a less convenient place where i have a clean slate.
I started my German class this week and really like one of my two teachers. The first one is okay but kind of scary, but the main one is awesome. He reminds me a lot of Creed from The Office and never seems to be annoyed when he has to correct me even though it's comically frequent.
Jeremy and I were watching scenes from Run Lola Run on youtube to practice listening to German and came across this gem. You'll only think it's funny though if you've seen the movie and are interested in learning German. So Jason, it's possible that this only applies to you.
3 comments:
It's kind of like "Run, Napoleon Dynamite, Run" :)
I'm not sure what that was all about but I can see Jeremy doing his techno dance to the soundtrack. Also I think I heard an, 'Oh Schize!' in there.
My advice is to drink all day long, then the slur would sound more natural. If you catch a case of TB, the cough will fit in nicely too. You'll be a German expert in no time.
Post a Comment