awwww! Rachel's baby, who has taken on the name Chainsaw for now though he may soon be Francis or Bodie, is on a first name basis with me! What else does he say Rach? Did Chainsaw use your belly like an etch-a-sketch? Note to all: You might want to let me know when you send me pictures if you prefer that they not be posted.

In more news from home, dad succeeded in getting the democratic nomination again. Yeah, dad! You can't teach half the neighborhood how to waterski without getting a solid voting base. It seemed like the normally uneventful election process was fraught with challenges this year; one woman related to an opposing camp even wrongfully accused my sweet mom of poisoning her fish. with bread.
3 comments:
I am so innoscent of the fish mishap. I have been accused of killing with kindness before but I did not bread the fish.
i don't know mom. denial and anonymity both seem suspicious.
I hope you aren't too disappointed that Chainsaw didn't make the cut. It was a close call but we've decided on Mitchell Francis Johnson. Hope everyone likes it but don't tell me if you don't!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment