Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Option Pending
Moving to a foreign country apparently requires more planning than just buying long underwear and a German dictionary. We're into the tedious stages of planning; we haven't finalized the contract for our house with the doctors, as we refer the the nice couple renting our home, and we're trying to figure out what to ship and what to store. I guess Jeremy is doing even more tedious work dealing with taxes and long forms and stuff. I think I found a good storage option though, and we decided to just leave our car for someplace like carmax to sell. what a great car! new minor crisis: the car we're getting in Munich is definitely a manual. I never learned on purpose so I wouldn't have to drive my dad's embarrassing dump truck. totally biting me in the ass now. On the upside, I got a great deal on a smartwool long underwear shirt at http://steepandcheap.com/. seriously, twenty bones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you should also check out the rei online outlet to see what off season stuff you can get for cheap.
also, jergen spelled tal's name wrong and now we're in the process of getting it corrected on his social security card and medical records. no 'c'. - just in case you wanted to correct your blog to reflect the correct spelling. silly dad! :-)
I'm good for the Standard lesson anytime that you want it!!
...after tomorrow that is!!
It's my final final!
Yahooo!!!
hey Em! I'm so glad that steep and cheap is treating you well. I would love to take care of your beloved cactus, but, I fear that my relationship with plants is usually not a good one and you would be returning to a lifeless shell. I can't wait to enjoy your journey through blogging...love ya!
I'd love to teach you manual too! We'd have to venture all the way up to Lake Conroe though...
Dump truck? Does Jimmy still have that bad boy?
Post a Comment