I can't point any fingers; this is far better than my German. This is the response to Jeremy's inquiry if he should call to arrange a car, if an automatic would be available, and if I could drive the car:
To: Jeremy Redenius
Subject: Re: Firm car for my transfer to Munich office
Hi, what about this car? To find a car with automatic transmission is not so easy, because normally we haven't this in germany. It would a goodexperience for your wife to learn the manually transmission, makes a lot of fun?! All members of your houshold can drive your car. If the Audi is OK Icar dispose it for you. Viele Grüße + best regards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"makes a lot of fun"?...to learn a manual tranmission? Are you sure he is talking about the car? It sounds like he could be referring to somthing else...either way - I'm sure Jeremy will be thrilled with you "learning to drive a manual"
by the way...is it ok to be a bit perverted on this?
Post a Comment