Thursday, May 29, 2008

Derezinskis in Europe



Helsens and Crowders win for being first to buy tickets to visit! This will not be the first time Sarah, Dave, Lou, and Jason have paid us a visit, and if it is anything like the last trip in which eight of us stayed in a zero bedroom apartment, our time together will be much like a traveling wine bar.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

The traveling wine bar sounds exactly like the experience I'm looking for. Only one month and 6 days until vos is dos becomes a phrase of my daily vocabulary. Don't worry about the zero bedroom, I'll make my motto drink until the floor looks comfy.

Maria said...

I thought your motto was drink until they're cute??

Kristin Urbano said...

I thought I was the first one to buy my ticket to Munich?!?!?! Nick doesn't count because he is going on business, but I am coming to Munich strictly to see you. I bought my ticket on April 2!!!

Helly said...

We kicked yo' ace on the first to buy the ticket contest. My visa was charged within the month of February!

Helly said...

Two more comments on this:
1) I'm not buying it if someone tells me that 'the beer is cheaper than pop' in Germany. Coca-Cola Light for 3 Euro per can is not a solid base for relative comparison; and
2) I can't wait until the night when I inevitably get so bombed that I pass out on the couch, then Jeremy can spoon me again and you guys can take embarassing pictures....wait a sec, nevermind.