I think this rainbow must have been a sign of a great week to follow. I expected to have French peasant work experience to tell you about, but filming got moved to next week due to rain. In the meantime, I got to see my awesome college roommate Alice!
Alice and I first met when we won the housing lottery to live in the cool dorms. Upon meeting Alice, I immediately got her in trouble for an incident involving Bacardi, UNO, and shoes, and she never really held it against me. She was my tapdancing, bunkbed sharing, slinky stealing, John Denver loving favorite girl for our stint in the dorms, our year above those girls who always played Joan Osborne, and our time in the FAS house where we hosted many a kegger and officially consolidated our closet and collection of half shirts therein. Seeing her after a too long stretch of seven years made me indescribably happy. I also got to see Alice's super cool sister Emily, fellow FAS girl, and her angelic kids who live in Cheltenham. The Lueas are all pretty fantastic.
Charlene had attendees write their own somedays. Some (like Colleen's)
were more creative than others (mine).
1 comment:
Alice looks great! I am so glad you had time together.
Post a Comment