Thursday, July 3, 2008

Freespirits about town

Please be assured that when my bike arrives, I may forego cushioned butt pants, but I will not forego pants.

copied from the English Munich webpage:

I just stumbled across the "Muenchner Nacktradler"- a community organising naked outings in and around Munich. Naked cycling, naked rowing, naked bowling. Last weekend, they cycled (naked) from Munich to Lengries, and, according to an article from sueddeutsche.de, encountered some strange looks, but almost no hostility (at least within the city) .

Participant Rebecca from the US told the reporter that she found out about the group on the internet and absolutely wanted to try it out. According to sueddeutsche.de, she is all enthusiastic about the outing: "You can’t do this in America."

Don't forget to click on the link if you're curious about a visual. 

4 comments:

krhagan said...

Too funny! That'd be a great way to avoid tan lines Em!!

Anonymous said...

Man...I hate it when I get a bug in my mouth when I bike!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Chamois Butt'r (http://circlecitybicycles.com/cbutter.htm) is still effective!

Bleeding Heart Esq said...

Wouldn't that be a bit dangerous? Especially for the boyees?