Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 2: More Oktoberfest

It was a gorgeous Friday, and we took full advantage of it with a great walk past so many of my favorite places, including Viktualienmarkt with its beautifully displayed wares. 
Jeremy and Scott took time out from work to join us for lunch. I was skeptisch, but it appears that there is a good Mexican restaurant in Munich. It was like we happened upon a unicorn.
By the time we met back up for our reservation at Oktoberfest, I didn't have the time or the ambition to make it back to dirndl up for the event. I was a little disappointed in myself; wearing a dirndl is indeed never something one regrets. Especially when one is at Oktoberfest. To help make up for my lack of dirndl, I tried to at least surround myself with a bunch of them. These girls are so adorable.
 Jeremy comically pretends not to notice how adorable they are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those cabbages? I love their fun shape.