Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sunday Stroll

I meant to document our first summer barbeque this weekend but only managed to take this picture before forgetting all about my camera. I tried to compensate with some photos from our Sunday stroll.
The chestnut trees still look stunning here.
They are already starting to fade a bit with the pink ones leaving the neatest trail.
Chestnut tree over Golders Hill Pond. I've been meaning to find the nearby and awesomely named Leg of Mutton Pond.
I love strolling in this neighborhood with all its cuteness.
Even the local cemetery manages to be totally charming. (tricked you Jul and Scott, bury all your horses!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures Em! Especially the first one with all the pretty sweets!

em said...

thanks ali! i wanted to get, err bake, the cute sized cupcakes for everyone, but they were almost out so i had to improvise. i promise to have plenty for when you visit.