Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunny Madrid

Jeremy had meetings in Madrid Friday and Dublin Monday and Tuesday, so it was just as easy for me to join him there as for him to come home. And it was of course mighty alluring with the endless sunshine, beautiful gardens, great museums like the Reina Sofia where I got to see Guernica (coming your way soon, Lou), the chance to hear Jeremy speak lots of Spanish, and tapas,
particularly the one top left with melted goat cheese and honey. The streets of the old town in Madrid are beautiful, and the hand painted tile street signs are especially charming.



5 comments:

Jessica said...

se ve delicioso y muy bonita!

Your Mom said...

I've been wondering were you are. So glad the blog is back. We have had beautiful sunny warm weather too. It's just great!!!!!

Maria said...

That painting is so interesting. I can't wait to see the postcard- thanks Em!!

Expats Again said...

I am so ready to go to Spain. It is so close now and there is no more excuse not to visit. Your photos make me want to book a ticket tomorrow!

em said...

jessica! gracias, tu chica guapa!

mom! so glad you're getting some sunshine. yeah, sorry i was blog lazy for so long. next trip is cornwall which will be filled with memories of you guys.

lou! on its way sister. with lots of love to boot.

expats! aw thanks, i love a good spanish adventure. and munich spring can be such a tease :)