Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love lists

As I was updating my resume, I thought I'd share the list of what I've been in the last year, in order of most to least recent:

royal wedding guest doing the conga,
FBI agent who overlooked critical information, (was cast and paid, but my scene got cut. boo.)
wizard parent of a cute Hogwarts child
fancy theatre goer
audition hopeful
Hampstead cafe goer
Christmas market attendee and Glühwein drinker
1960's tourist at the Lincoln Memorial
walker and iceberg mover
taxi passenger in a stunt car
fleeing French peasant refugee
middle lane swimmer
typist at the Ministry of Magic
aide to the Home Secretary
double for a Cuban hippie
upper class Victorian lady in the rain

2 comments:

lips said...

Any chance we can see that first one--the conga!

em said...

i promise to send it once i see it somewhere. it's always possible they scrapped it of course. :)