And this trip, another where I tagged along for Jeremy's meetings, began early February in Geneva. From Geneva, we drove to the sweet little town of Megeve in France where Jeremy hit the big slopes and I was a "debutante," which is apparently French for beginner but sounds so much swankier.
It makes me so happy to be in the Alps. Besides the fun skiing,
I find the views,
the delicious cheese, (shown melting left)
and the charming chalets so magical.
And our last stop was town of Annecy where the old prison in the middle of the canal really adds to the town's cuteness. Most adorably located prison ever.
4 comments:
I can't decide which is more handsome...Jeremy in the suit or the cheese fountain :)
Oh Em, I am so glad your blog is back. It is so awesome to follow you on your adventures. And, I am fascinated by the melting cheese fountain. Miss you tons. Can't wait for the summer visit.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone wearing a suit in the Alps before.
kerry! so nice to see cute ski goggle clad hadiari faces again! you're right, it was a tough call where to direct my attention. both so alluring.
sar! you're so sweet. i'll be in cleveland in no time! i kind of felt like that i love lucy episode with the chocolates on the conveyer belt. as much as i tried, i just couldn't eat the cheese as fast as it melted.
jul! are you saying that scott doesn't wear a tie for downhill skiing? is he more business casual? bwah, just kidding, we drove there from one of jeremy's meetings and i couldn't wait for him to change before starting in on our cheesefest.
Post a Comment