I asked this former elite soldier of the Galactic Empire from the original Star Wars if might be willing to pose for a picture, and he was happy to oblige. Such a charming chap. Could he be any cuter?
I have to show my friend this photo. She is such a Star Wars fan. I once had a similar photo of being hugged by a wax figure of Benny Hill. You may be too young to know who he was, but they look similar.
hiya expats! i love star wars stuff. especially when it involves charming chaps. and thanks for thinking me so youthful but i totally remember benny hill and his theme show music. :)
2 comments:
I have to show my friend this photo. She is such a Star Wars fan. I once had a similar photo of being hugged by a wax figure of Benny Hill. You may be too young to know who he was, but they look similar.
hiya expats! i love star wars stuff. especially when it involves charming chaps. and thanks for thinking me so youthful but i totally remember benny hill and his theme show music. :)
Post a Comment