So here, I'm at seconds 9-10 at the rightmost table in a kind of creepy white scarf having tea with my for pretend best friend Santousha. They really gave us tea, so we didn't have to act too hard. This is set in Hampstead Heath, just a short walk from our new flat.
Adelphoi : Camelot Scratchcards 'Winners' from Adelphoi Music on Vimeo.
4 comments:
Loosing your religion? (reference to your post title)
Why did you move from your old place to the new one?? Too many people coming to visit you and you had to move into a smaller place ;-) Darn! I missed my chance!
XO
Christine
christine! good call sister, you nailed that rem! impossible to go smaller than our last place which would totally fit on your groovy dance floor. on the contrary, the new crib is much bigger to lure you babes :) but i'm coming there soon for julie's art show and would love to buy you a trebagel!
I think I know that lady sitting at the table by the window! You are totally famous, Amos!
Moe...;-)
btw, the word verification is chyll. Y thynk Y wyll replace all "I's" with "Y's" from now on.
hey moe! so happy to hear from you. oh, i can barely walk down the street without people asking if i'm the lady in the lottery corner. just kidding. i love your vowel revolution. people will think you're welsh.
Post a Comment