Summer London is really where it's at. I'd live in summer London forever. We've been enjoying the city in the unaccustomed sunshine and mostly staying put. And of course watching a whole lot of World Cup. oh so much World Cup. I did venture out today with fellow ministry of magic wizard Robin to a charming neighborhood called Crouch End.
Our tour started with a old railway line converted into a sweet nature trail,

and to a lovely church. Though it was closed, the friendly chap outside offered to open it up and give us a tour. We're invited to their barbecue.
Also in Crouch End, the Haberdashery, perhaps the cutest cafe in creation. Note all the spools and the sewing machine table. Ridiculously adorable.
And behind this floral explosion is a Greek Restaurant

where the owner insisted I have my picture taken with him. I think he was justifiably proud of his green thumb. He made his dad get up from his meal to take the picture. Such friendly blokes in Crouch End.

and here we are at the end of the sunny tour taking a bus home.
The tour was so lovely and it was so nice to chat with Robin, I forgot to visit Highgate Cemetery which is what I kind of set out to see over there. next time, Highgate Cemetery.