It's true that I've used this title before, but it's a classic. Among the many reasons for us to visit home this summer were a bevy of stunning new babies: Max, Owen, Addison, and Jonathan.
I thought I'd sneak Rico in too in order to up the cute factor with babies and puppies. He may actually be full sized though.
And some of the other kids we love to visit: Ellis who slayed this piñata, Mitchell who never stops moving and calls me Elmo-ly, and Molly and Nick, shown bouncing Jeremy, who liked to hide in our bed to trick us.
I think the best part of having twins must be how they squish up on each side of you when you read them a story. Sister Sarah, an air traffic controller, told them that for work she talks to planes, and Molly said, "That's funny, mom. Planes don't talk."
And here we are after lunch with my adorable grandparents. Thanks for the sweater, grandma, and for the birthday love, T and C, and the zombie shirt, horror celebrity Tomb, and thanks to everyone who came out to see us! It was wonderful to be home!
3 comments:
It was so awesome having you guys home!! We miss you already. See you next month in London :)
You were just a stone's throw away in Michigan and you aren't visiting Houston?!?!? BOOOOOO!!
Either way, we will see you soon enough. We are putting together our plan for London in the fall. Hope you are ready for some sightseeing with me, Nick and Lu! I'll be in touch next week to confirm dates for our visit.
lou! you'll be here in a flash! and there will be much fun and punting! i can't wait!
krisitin! i know sister, it was a shame, but it turns out you'd have to throw a stone awfully far.
we're super thrilled that we get you and nick and your awesome mom. yeah yeah!
Post a Comment