Friday, May 7, 2010

I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good

Sorry it's been awhile. We've been busting our hiking boots out of their extended dormancy, traipsing (that's for you, Julie!) through and more often over the tops of cute little towns on the Amalfi coast where the hiking was excellent but an internet connection elusive.
We're in Naples now though, so while Jeremy takes a ten minute nap, I can share my Hagrid size news: I've officially been confirmed for a position in the Ministry of Magic! My confirmation, via phone and regrettably not owlgram, came a couple days ago and still has me too excited to sleep. I'm scheduled as of Monday, fingers crossed for Iceland to behave, and will be on set all week. The details of my role are hazy, but I'll be home soon with more scoop on Potter and pictures of our hiking extravaganza.

8 comments:

Julie said...

That is AWESOME! I couldn't be more excited for you. Please keep us all posted!

Jul said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! You are my hero.

Jen said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news! We'll have to go on another one of your walks soon so you can tell me what Harry is like in person!

Sarah said...

That is so cool. I can't wait to hear about what you'll be doing. A whole week? How fun!

krhagan said...

OMG! That is so awesome!! Can't wait to hear all about it. SO jealous. ;)

Maria said...

Congrats Em!! I am so looking forward to hearing all the details over turkey wraps at Pekadills next month :)

em said...

thanks sisters! i can't wait to find out more. tomorrow is scheduled as practice. i'm not sure what sort of practice, but i have high hopes for a dance routine involving wands. :)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is AWESOME!!!
Moe ;-)