where we stayed for a week in a really neat old house near the top
and a quirky tiled kitchen where we made many a pasta dinner with fresh bufala mozzarella.
In addition to our abode, I also loved the narrow pedestrian path to the beach past numerous shrines, friendly cats, sea views, and great doors,
the lemons of unusual size,
which were admittedly a bit unwieldy as garnish,
the house wine and complimentary limoncello,
8 comments:
Es geht nichts über das da Garnish!
Aww Em, that looks like such a beautiful place. I'm glad you had a great trip! Can you imagine the shot of tequila you could take with that big lemon? nice.
scott! clever german pun my friend! perhaps it would work if we had bigger glasses. or, as sarah sagely suggests, lots of tequila.
Looks like an amazing time!
Em: Moe, what about the L.O.U.S.'s?
Moe: Lemons Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.
[enter giant citrus from stage left...]
[Em & Moe suck in cheeks in extreeme manner---immediately before enjoying worlds largest limoncello!]
jessica! thanks chica! it was awesome, as is a big street party in an orange feather boa. love that picture of you!!
moe! bwah ha ha, you make me laugh. i was hoping someone might reference ROUS's, and it makes me proud to be your friend man.
How did I miss all the boobs? I'm like the queen of boob-noticers? Looks like you had so much fun!
Sounds like this place is over due for a visit.
Post a Comment