Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mom and Dad Visit!

It was so cool to spend a week with mom and dad and show them around my new home. I thought I'd be able to describe their trip best with a whole mess of pictures from our road trip and extensive galavanting around the city.
I originally set our pictures to a sentimental song, but it made me too blue. So I had to go with a little "Me and Julio" which I find super happy despite all the law breaking. possibly because of it.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: mom and dad visit!
If you'd like to view our pictures without the accompanying captions or Bowie, you can reach them by clicking here.

17 comments:

You're Mom said...

we just got home and I am brewing some of the lime tea you gave me. I am going to sip on my tea with the video. It's rainy here.

Anonymous said...

I love Holieo too! and who doesn't like David? She (Mag) is standing on a dream that you and Jeremy created for her and your dad.Y oummy pastries they are as heavy as eating an elephant ear and getting on the tilt a whirl, life is good for sure at that time. The two of you are the are the best.
Love you both
terri

NoSweatTravel said...

Ah man..that made me teary eyed! Great pics and fab slideshow!! Glad you had such a great visit with your mom and dad!
XO

em said...

mom! sad you guys aren't still here but happy you're home safely and enjoying margarita flavored tea.

terri! i am so happy to have you back in my blog world. love you!

christine! thinking of missing you makes me teary eyed. thanks so much for the kind words!!

Sarah said...

I truly had perm a grin on my face watching the video. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time together. Your pictures are truly amazing. Love you guys so much!

Jenny Wren said...

That was beautiful Em! I too had permagrin during the slideshow.

My guess: Mom was maybe on a rock that was erected for people to rest on after eating too many pasties?? (I just giggled a little cuz I said pasties) And I loved her senior portrait which reminded me a lot of mine where I am leaning up against a tree (the other of the 2 cheesy poses you can choose).

You are the best slideshow maker ever!

Unknown said...

Emily! Stunning pictures as always :) Slide show was just perfect - looks like a wonderful visit.

Helly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Maria said...

Em, what a great slideshow! We're glad it was such a great visit. Loved the pictures. Between the pictures and Terri's comment we both got teary-eyed :)

Anonymous said...

thanks lou love u too. sarah was way off her game i so expected more from her, and em of course was just in la la land as it was just a thrill to have her mom and dad visit. ray waiting for your comment.

Anonymous said...

thanks maria you never disapoint me, sarah was way off her game i so exected more from her. can't wait for ray's comment.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the slide show emily. your parents are so cute and look so in love. you and jer are so adorable. especially corporate jeremy. :-)

em said...

sar! thanks chic! we're looking forward to a round of crowder pictures soon.

jen! aww! thanks sassy chic. those pasties are as heavy as a rock. i suspect lard as a component in their deliciousness. btw, want all three of your poses. with writing on the backs.

juli! thanks girl! i'm coming home in june. you, me, your babies, fried pickles.. magic!

em said...

jason! lou! you're probably also a bit teary eyed that you're no longer partaking of unlimited food and drinks in a tropical paradise. no? can't wait to hear about your trip!

terri! i love when you make us guess who wrote your comments. and when you give us double clues. :)

ali! must concur about cuteness of corporate jeremy. thanks so much mama! miss you!

Julie said...

Em you are so techie! What a great slideshow. It looks like you had such a nice time.

Unknown said...

gorgeous! what a great family -enid and i are still enjoying me and julio post slide show.xxx

em said...

aw elizabeth, thanks so much for commenting! i too have much enjoyed aunt katy's slideshows of sweet enid. what a stunner! :)