Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mrs. Rachel Johnson

You guys have a lot of great pictures from your wedding Rach, but I think this one with the bike might be my favorite. I believe it was taken right after we got Franco officially sworn in as our final brother-in-law 
and right before a serious trolley party foul involving a fire extinguisher and its wrath. 
Despite a beach bar stop and a full scale trolley evacuation, we arrived relatively on time for the best dancing extravaganza of a reception ever. 
The wedding and the week with our families were all kinds of wonderful. 
We're in London now, though technically still in transit-I swear, I'm working on a new name Nick-until our big move into our apartment on September 5th. I guess it's not that big, as we're just moving in ourselves, our suitcases, and one queen sized memory foam air mattress.
But for now, we're just in a hotel, where jetlag left me awake last night from 1 a.m. to 3 a.m. Time I spent in the bathroom so I wouldn't wake up Jeremy, finishing Angels and Demons, eating leftover airplane cashews, and fighting separation anxiety after ten whole days with my awesome, awesome sisters. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Europe you two. I can't wait to visit! See you soon.
Moe.

Maria said...

Great wedding pics! What a wonderful day :) We miss you guys so much already. When you pulled out of the driveway it was like a scene straight out of strange brew. Does anyone know any strange brew quotes? Let me try, I'm a genius.....

Sarah said...

Aww, we miss you Em and Jeremy. It was a great week with everyone. I'm glad you are getting settled in ok and hope you don't need a lawyer for anything. Lawyers are for sucks. (how's that Maria?) love you :)

em said...

moe! it's on man. i hope you're geared up for oktoberfest too. you have lederhosen right?

louuu-the drive away is always tough. tougher than thwarting evil schemes involving behaviorally modified hockey players.

sar-settling in is a bit of a rocky road. sloth love rocky road. sloth love chunk. i'm still sleeping with grandma's pashmina as my blanket.

Crystal said...

Em, it was so good to see you! I am glad things are going well with your move. The wedding pictures are fantastic - and you are so great with describing the awesome day it was! Take care!
Crystal

em said...

yeah crystal! thanks so much for saying so, and for commenting! :)