Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me and the Moes and the Dudas in Vienna


Tracie, Moe, Dudas, I can't thank you enough for such a great time.  Tracie, you are one fabelhaft hostess! Tracie's expert guidance and the unglaublich weather in Vienna allowed us to enjoy the city in so many ways: gallavanting about in parks, perusing the Easter market, partaking of rooftop wine and cheese, eating fried grasshoppers in the gentle evening breeze, picnicking on an authentic E.T. towel. It was a model trip. with no crusty jugglers. We also watched Hot Fuzz which I highly recommend adding to your queue. 
 

4 comments:

Shera said...

Cool! I need tips about Vienna from you!

em said...

shera! i'd love to share some tips. i'm assuming you're looking for the place where you can eat fried grasshoppers. i have a great book and i'll make a list for you too! when are you heading over?

Bird said...

We loved Hot Fuzz!

em said...

birdy! yeah that you liked it! i really liked the main guy who, like you, does things right and doesn't mess around. :)