I feel like Steve Martin in the Jerk where he feels like he's somebody when he finds his name in the phone book. I'm so happy to have an address. Now we can get residence permits and drivers licenses and parking passes. We met with our new landlady yesterday and got our keys, and we're all moved in. We have an unexpected delay with the rest of our stuff which may or may not beat Sarah and Dave here. But that's cool, we have everything we really need and a bunch of weird stuff we can't even figure out. I can go without my bumblebee salt shaker and fishnet leg bottle opener a little longer. Rach, Lou, Sar, Ali, sorry I made you look at so many apartments online. You guys really helped me find the good ones. With the extra time I'm not looking for apartments now, I ought to be able to learn some German. Jeremy's using his all over the place. He's already chatted up a bunch of people including some cute nuns. I'm walking over to watch him play soccer later and check out more of the English Garden. Word on the street is that it's a hub of public nudity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love your new place! It's so sunny and happy!! We miss you guys though.
your new place is like a dream! i love, love, love it. if i can't see it in person i'll be so sad.
I love the apartment Em! Das der HaB diesen kopfhorer. That is my best shot at, "He hates these cans" in German.
Love the apartment. Glad you guys got there safe and are somewhat settled. The place looks great, we can't wait to visit.
Yea!!!! You made it. I am so happy. Love the new place - especially the view! Looks like great place to spend a year! :)
I'm so glad that you moved beds so that you could share a bedroom. Who wants to sleep alone in Deutschland?
The apartment is beautiful! I love the windows!
Post a Comment