Saturday, June 14, 2008

No Ruffle Butt Tights



Nope, It's Osh Kosh B'gosh overalls! Yeah Yeah! I got to see the ultrasound, and it was the neatest thing ever to see little baby Regis smiling at us from Rach's womb. I don't think Rach has agreed to this name yet, but I'm totally pushing it. I only know one Reg, and he's a great guy. I believe she's still taking suggestions; she only objects to names that sound like verbs (Chase, Lance, Mark e.g.) and names that don't combine well with Johnson (Hugh, Peter, Ryder).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes yes I vote for Regis too!

Helly said...

I'm still pushing for Lewis with an 'ew'.

Anonymous said...

well I am so excited about my new baby brother!!! I want his name to be Ben and Charlie.I hope to be a good big sister.

Helly said...

Ben-Charlie....I like it! Genius!

Anonymous said...

I also vote for Ben-Charlie. I would hate for Rach and Franko to overlook the name Kevin - Mark.

Sarah said...

That is the cutest picture of the soon to be Johnson family. I love it! I like all the names, especially Ben-Charlie, unless you like Ben-Dover better.