We thought the storage facility across the street was such a useless eyesore when we moved in, but now it's kind of nice that we can look over at the new home of our stuff. If our furniture had feelings though, it would be pretty sad all mounted in that padlocked, windowless kind of funky smelling little room. The room is the cheapest we could find and a little dodgy truth be told. I wanted to share the picture to make Christine proud of our ability to stack stuff really high. It's a little like playing Jenga. I think our most clever innovation is the use of hockey sticks. John complimented us on the versatility of our hockey stick usage; we use them not only as a storage implement but also to hold up signs for marathoners (Exciting, Motivated Runner, Intense, Long Runner), and of course to keep our garage door closed. A lot of sweat went into putting our big furniture over there, mostly Jergen's and Ryan's. Thanks man. You know how the saying goes: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. I don't think bodies could be as heavy as our couch though. Or as slippery and unwieldy. I probably shouldn't have wrapped it in plastic before we moved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i can see the sweat dripping off poor jer!
poor jeremy...all sweaty with his jr high locker key attached to his waistband!
Post a Comment