I finally saw something I've done; it's a promotional video Saab used at the Paris Auto Exhibition. To see it, click HERE. But then, there's more. You'll go to a screen with a ram's head where you have to enter ID: auto, code: mobile. Like Long Duck Dong says, auto mobile. :) From there, you have to hit the download button under the big Q and you'll see me pushing around icebergs and sitting on various letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOW! I could tell it was you right away! Great job, how exciting!
AWESOME!! Nice strut Em.
Were the giant ants scary to work with?
Wooooo! You have such a beautiful walk! I like the ending when you share the O with your friend. How fun!
thanks so much for taking the time to download me!
you didn't feel like the moose upstaged my strut then? alas, those ants were massive, roughly the same size as the iceberg i so effortlessly schlepped around. i would share all of the vowels and/or consonants with you lovelies anytime.
U R sUch an inspiratiOn! ;-)
XOXO
In the process of downloading now, ma'am. Just too impatient to wait before commenting already that I *heart* any Long Duck Dong reference :).
"Meh-llied! Jeez."
AAHH!!! *clap**clap**clap*
I could totally tell it was you, too! You stride with purpose, girl. How marvelous!
I showed Terri last night and she cried. Jamie McElfish knew you right away and was very impressed too. I am just so proud of you!
Post a Comment