Friday, October 15, 2010
Apologies
Hi guys! My apologies if you tried to log in and were hurtfully denied. Since I've been writing a lot less about travel and a lot more about me, I've been uncomfortable with the idea that strangers could read about my shenanigans and switched it to private. Now it's like you're part of an exclusive club, one with a more cumbersome log-in procedure. Sorry man. I don't want to exclude anyone who isn't creepy though, so please let me know if there is anyone I should add to the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
totally understandable sister. :-)
thanks for the letting me stalk.. er, follow your amazing adventures!
hahahaha! I am in! Thanks!
I love clubs! Do we get free drinks with this one?
woohoo! thanks for the invite!
hey, thanks you girls for limboing under the red tape for me! and amy, will you need two free drinks at once? houston style?
Post a Comment