Great friend Amber since high school moved here. I love having Amber nearby. Her kids are the coolest. We took her daughter Abby to a park one day where she saw a dog with a muzzle and asked why he wasn't allowed to talk. She was wearing a tutu at the time. She couldn't be cuter.
Looked at a new apartment. No dice, but we're starting to think bigger might be better.
Spent a few days on X-men. Met loads of nice people but never got around to any acting. After two full days of waiting in costume, they just digitally scanned us all. But I did get to see all the mangy pirates and cute wenches from Pirates of the Caribbean next door, and the scanning was fun.
Saw Amy's fabulous new place. I love Munich girls and am so thrilled to have Amy here. Who's next? I'm looking at you Julie and Christine.
Got to hang out with Aunt Nancy and Uncle Larry. Having family in town really makes London rock. We sat in Charles Dickens' spot at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese last night, and I'm meeting them at Harrod's for macaroons later today.
Jeremy published his work. This has been the big one for travel busting. Poor Jeremy has been working so hard. But this week, he unveiled his 60 page summary document with 300 pages ready for follow-up. There's a blurb about his launch here with lots of his sentences, sentences where I may have sprinkled in the commas. He uses the phrase "Niche to Meet You" in the title of his document to allude to understanding the profitability of niche commodities. Smart guy pun. Makes me want to do the Revenge of the Nerds laugh.
4 comments:
On my way to London once I can pull my butt into o my Xmean constume!
Such a cool life have you ;-)
XO
Oh my gosh--congratulations Jeremy! And please post pictures of Amber. I would love to see her!
Great, now I'm going to have "so you say you want to be free, so you say you want to be me" stuck in my head all day! Glad all is going well, and super cool you get to hang out with Aunt Nancy and Uncle Larry. Fun. Miss you!! Congrats to Jeremy too. He's wicked smart. And such a Niche feller. :)
christine! your butt would look fantastic in an x-men costume.
julie! i will i will. i love seeing her too. and thanks for the kind words about jeremy!
sar! you omega mu's sure know how to party. thanks chic.
Post a Comment