She's so nice too. And she talked to me! well, us as a group. Brief talk: Anne: You all look very stoic today. (I think our faces were all frozen due to the inclement weather.) And later: It's like we're all on vacation together. Me: something about us not planning a very good vacation.
Yes, six a.m. swimming in an outdoor unheated pool proved as chilly as I feared. Chill-eeee. I shivered a lot. At one point, I got a hot water bottle. It was bliss. I wasn't really that cold in the pool when we were swimming, but there was a whole lot of waiting around in wet swimsuits and damp bathrobes. Standing around in our robes, our bunch of extras, five boys and five girls, looked kind of like a group of mental patients. or misplaced spa-goers.
I'd like to say more about my wardrobe, but I'm terrified about how big parts of me could potentially look on the big screen. And it's awfully identifiable if I tell you my suit. If I refrain, I can hope that you'll think one of the twenty year olds was me.
This was funny though. They had underwater cameras filming us. I forgot and was goofy and moving all around to keep warm. A camera guy came over and asked who was wearing (suit I was wearing) and laughed as he told me he was entertained by all the dancing. I couldn't help but feel a little upskirted.
10 comments:
Sorry you were freezing...but glad you kept the cameraman from getting bored :) I can't wait to see you on the big screen and I am sure your body parts will look lovely and correctly sized! In fact, downright stunning!
Great job Em! All those years of swimming across Wolf Lake have sure paid off. Give Tom and Carla our best :)
You are awesome blossom! I can't wait to go see the movie and scream out EM!!! when I see your big screen magic!! Hee hee! Thanks for blogging about all of this - VERY fun to read!
XO
misplaced spa-goers made me laugh out loud... thats "lol" for all the kids...
I love your humor Em! To WMMc- Mentals was pretty funny also. Now to reality. You were cast as swimming in the middle, five of you were guys, and you are saying you are in a somewhat different suit. We all love you darling. There is no room for vanity when you get to meet movie stars who even talk to you. Tazz I will be screaming out too. Only I shall say, "That's my daughter Emily!!!!"
Ok...so now you are BFF's with Anne. Will she be visiting Wolf Lake with you this Christmas? I just want to be prepared with gifts if she is coming. I CAN'T WAIT to see how lovely you look in your suit. And don't worry - I'm sure that the only part of you that will look large will be your rack ;) Miss you...
kerry! thanks for the support girl! i love the hussy sisterhood.
lou! i just took t and c to ye olde chesire cheese today and thought of you kids there. i love a good wolf lake swim, unless there's an extra seaweedy patch.
christine! i'm coming in to go watch it with you then. i love a good spectacle. :) thanks chic! i come see you end of august!
wendy! i can't believe you had time to read my blog amidst your travel planning hootenany. wild woman. :)
mom! hey thanks, i love that i may cause some serious screaming.
amy! anne kept begging, but i told her that christmas time was strictly for those already indoctrinated into the round robin rituals. also, hadn't considered the hundredfold amplification of my rack. my god, you're right, it's going to look gigantic! cheers to you!
Emily - I told Maria last night I am going to call you her "Star Sister"! :) I can't wait to see you on the Big Screen!!!
jackie! aw, so nice to hear from you. and to get a great new title. star sounds so much nicer than blurred out girl in background :)
Post a Comment