It seemed like all of the magazines I saw in the airports were doing highlights reels in the spirit of the new year. And in a 3 a.m. jetlagged stupor, I jumped right on the bandwagon. with the Kinks. Thanks to our family and friends for making our year such a spectacular one.
10 comments:
this is wonderful.
i wish i could be so crafty and clever!
i will refer to this often for artistic inspiration and global connection
well done, luv!
The photos and music are very fitting for your life and spirit. I miss my friend but am thankful that she has an absolutely gorgeous life.
I couldn't sleep. It's 1:30. I had no clue what was to be seen. I watched it at least three times. Love the music with the pictures. Excellent job! Can't wait to show your Dad.
What a wonderful 2009 recap!! The pictures are absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see 2010 :)
THIS WAS SO MOVING AND BEAUTIFUL!!! You are such a lucky lady and have such a wonderful life to be thankful for. I am sure thankful to be a part of it, Belle! I think of this with my blog sometimes- that when we are old and gray that we'll look back on this stuff and smile real big. xox
Loved it Em and Jeremy!! What a great year it was. So many fun memories, it's hard to pick out my favorite. OK Italy!!! Hope I'll be in the 2010 highlights standing in front of Big Ben. :)
Em, I absolutely love your creativity and your spirit of adventure! That was an amazing collection of beautiful memories. I am proud to have made the reel in 2009 and I hope to make the 2010 highlights as well. See you soon...
Moe
Ella and I just watched this while dancing to the music. Love it!!!! Miss you guys so much!!!!
This makes me so sad. I miss you both so much! I'm really happy you are enjoying London and having a good time. Can't wait to see you this summer.
Love to both of you!
So I know I am like a month late in viewing your fantastical slide show, but I am so glad that I watched it. I feel so fortunate that I get to call you and Jeremy friends - your beautiful photos, in fabulous locales with a whole bevy of gorgeous friends and family - WOW!
We are going to be in touch this week with our proposed 2010 European Vacation plan - we need to make sure our dates jive with your dates because we certainly won't be making the jump over and not seeing the two of you! Much love!
-Kristin (and Nick too)
Post a Comment