Thursday, January 21, 2010

Congratulations Brother Jason!

Good show Jason! I'm not sure if you were trying to keep your new awesome job under wraps, but I thought the swarms of my readers should know of your genius. I thought about sending you flowers and then thought maybe chocolates then maybe an "if there was a problem, yo' I'll solve it" shirt, but in the end I went with a congratulatory blog and an air high five. here it comes....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we were able to help prep you for those tough inteviews over Christmas time! Nothing screams confidence like your stellar Guitar Hero performances of Beat It! Nice Work!! Rachel

Jeremy said...

Hey Jason, congratulations!

Sarah said...

Yeah Jason!! You rock. Did you wear a low cut shirt? :) Really, that's so awesome, we are all very proud of you!

Helly said...

Thanks so much everyone. All such nice comments with minimal backhanded compliments...